Saturday, November 8, 2008

P3 check in

141.6 today. My last dose weight was 142.2, but that was pre-BM so I am counting my last dose weight as actually 141.6. Obviously I'd rather still be in the 130s (and I won't complain if my weight drops back there) but I am thrilled I haven't had to do a steak day, knock on wood.

I have an appointment to get my lipids and thyroid checked on Friday. It's with a terrific doctor I've not seen in a couple years, but she's the one who finally listened to me about my thyroid and got me on medication, for which I will always be grateful. Her clinic is in the same building as a clinic that does this protocol so I'll be letting her know that this is what I've been doing.

That's it for now - I'm anxious to start again and finally release the rest of the weight to get back to where I feel best (110-115).

No comments: