Incredible results! I had no idea there would be such a difference in you. I mean, your weight numbers look good, but you never know how that will translate to the visual.
Wow, Okay why does the picture on the left look like it could be your mom and the one on the left looks like the daughter... I'm not even talking about the change in body. You totally look like you reconnected with your spirit on the right. How inspiring!
Day 1 VLCD
-
Today is my first day of VLCD for R5. I am so ready to get the rest of this
weight off. I am dropping down to 6 drops 3x a day. If I feel that I am
getting...
Movin' on Out & Over
-
to my pretty new site:
http://www.saragottfriedmd.com/
come join the fun! and the lively conversation! and together, let's stop
that cortisol runaway tra...
6 comments:
Incredible results! I had no idea there would be such a difference in you. I mean, your weight numbers look good, but you never know how that will translate to the visual.
You look great! Way to go.
OMG! You look amazing!
Thanks guys! It's amazing how much 30 pounds did to my 5' tall bod! 20-25 more to go!
Hot mama! ;-)
Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, Okay why does the picture on the left look like it could be your mom and the one on the left looks like the daughter... I'm not even talking about the change in body. You totally look like you reconnected with your spirit on the right. How inspiring!
Post a Comment