Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's get this party STARTED!!

Okay! I gained 2 pounds first load day, another 2 the second load day, and I lost a pound on the 3rd for a total net gain of 3 pounds. MUCH better than my first round which had a net gain of just 1 pound. So far, my hopes have come true. The first week of VLCD last round I wanted to gnaw my arm off I was so hungry. It's almost 1 in the afternoon and all I've had is 2 cups of black coffee and 50 calories worth of cucumbers and I am NOT HUNGRY AT ALL! I've heard people have had this experience - looks like I did a far better job loading this time than last because I feel just fine. Well, I am dizzy but I've been dizzy for about a month. I think I have some inner ear thing happening.

So, I'm contemplating when to do my egg white protein shake with strawberries as I truly am not hungry.

I've gone to the bathroom half a dozen times. I remember this from last time. Release, baby! I will be so curious how much I release from today to tomorrow. So, my pre-load weight was 139.6. Post load weight is 142.6. :)

No comments: