Thursday, August 13, 2009

Possible change of plans.

I'd hoped to be in P4 by my anniversary. My parents were going to babysit while my husband and I went to Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary, however my parents have accepted a position in Oregon that begins the first of October. Our anniversary is the 17th of that month. *sigh* So, if we want to go to Vegas, it will have to be between now and October. That said, I may put off this round until after that, and most likely after a convention I'm attending in November. Of course the holidays follow that, so it looks like I better do this after the holidays. My birthday in Jan 28. I have enough HCG for 28 days. Gah, what to do? I could start on the 1st of the year (my HCG expires in 2014) or I could start after my birthday and have that be my load day. Harumph. Oh, and there's my very close friend who is visiting the end of this month as well all the way from Switzerland so I certainly don't want to be on P2 with her here.

What to do?

No comments: