Friday, March 18, 2011

124.2 - 10 pounds above LDW. Blech, but there are more important pressing matters.

My dears, it's been too long. I'm afraid the best I could do is check out your latest posts. I've not caught up, but if time permits I will... but not until I gather and submit my tax stuff to my CMA.

I'm heavier than I want to be. My normal according to the experts is between 98-127 pounds. I gained about 5 pounds after my Holland trip, but that was fine. I was 120 when I met my husband when I was 23 years old. It's a healthy weight. However, the last couple weeks I've creeped up to 126. Not acceptable.

I'm focusing on exercising and healthy eating. That's all I can do. I don't want to do another round until I'm cleared to do so.

Although I announced my hands were better last post, it's been off and on since then.

I have since been referred to an incredible nurse who spent 2 hours with me going over my health history, my supplements, my prescriptions, and my lifestyle. I love this woman. She was impressed by what I eat and take and that I've, for the most part, kept the weight off post HCG (I've been within 5 pounds of the same weight now for 2 years!). She had apparently helped people with HCG in past but they went right back to their old life style and gained it all back.

Anyway, she is completely thorough. She ordered more tests than I've ever had. She is determined to find out what's wrong with me.

I had my blood taken by the lab, not her office, in my suburb (she's downtown), and he was telling me that she is a rock star. He said he hears nothing but great things about her and that everyone looking to find answers to mysterious symptoms find their answers through her. YES.

I'll try to be better keeping up with all y'all, but it may be tough until my taxes are submitted!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

It's a day late...

5 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

So very glad to hear you are on the path to finding the answers you've been searching for -- healthwise-- for so long. The nurse you are now seeing sounds extremely thorough, and focused on helping you find your answers; you are in good hands.

Your weight will take care of itself. You are still within your 'normal' range, and eating healthy. While you are taking these tests, and trying to find the answers to your health issues, it's probably best to just keep eating healthy and not put yourself under the additional stress of trying to lose those few extra pounds. When you have your answers, you will know what to do to lose them.

It's so good to hear from you...

much love to you.

Caitlin said...

I am so happy to hear you have found someone like the nurse you described! The answers are sure to follow with your persistence and determination to find someone who can and will help you!

Don't feel bad for not updating here... I feel badly for saying I missed you. Okay- that sounded badly... :) I mean, I guess I should have said I wished I kept better in touch and let you know more often I was thinking about you! :) You are wonderful and I am sending thoughts of low stress, health and happy spring!

Willpower said...

I am sorry to hear that your hands are having an issue. Thanks your just keeping us all knowing that we can go the same road as you by keeping our weight under control if we are just careful.

Luck to getting better.

helderheid said...

I love you so much.

Kelly Scotti, CHHC, RYT said...

you are an inspiration to us, and Im hoping your hands feel better soon. keep us posted!