Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chocolate

Hi guys :)

Tomorrow is an important day. The kids are out of school, so we're going to see Tron. We're also going to buy a box of chocolate for Zach in Dr. Saltzman's office (the ortho) for moving mountains to make sure I got the appointment with the neurologist. If he hadn't, I'd be waiting for months. Six months. They had lost my file and he made sure they had what they needed to expedite my appointment.

A box of chocolates is the least I can do for my hero.

I've looked up my symptoms. It could be stress. It could be MS

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I am so glad to hear about your appt! I hope all checks out well and you can start on whatever treatment you need. :) You are always in my thoughts!

Schatzi said...

I'm so glad you were able to get an earlier appt. Enjoy your day with the kids. My daughter wants to see that movie too. ((HUGS))

helderheid said...

Love you guys!!