Thursday, December 9, 2010

LM 116.4 (+2.4 LDW) - Fancy pipes in!

HA! Hahahhaha!  Oh dear. I had a feeling the scale in Holland was FULLY aware I was on vacation and wanted to make sure I was relaxed. According to it, I was as high as 115.5 and as low as 110 at one point. So, I know I did pretty well given all I ate, but it looks like I may have technically needed a correction day or 2 unbeknownst to me. So be it. I thought I was going to do a "correction round" in January, but given I am less than half a pound out of my range after ALL that (and the fact that I have PMS), I'm going to wait until 6 months post last round as a detox.

I should do a steak day today but I'm not going to. I think I'll just do a clean P3 day and see how that goes.

I have sooooooooooooooo much to do. Unpacking, laundry (although not too much thanks to my amazing mother-in-law), bills to pay, and I need to show a house in a few hours. That and SHOPPING. We did an excellent job eating all the food out of our fridge before we left and now there's nothing left.

I will try to post a pic a day from the trip. I took at least 200 as well as little films. My son is going to put it all together on a DVD and do a presentation at school.



I must get into some exercise too! My entire family is home until Monday so I'm thinking that will be a good day to start. Jen, are you reading this? If so, where do you work out again? I was going to start up with my pilates but thought maybe we could do some cardio together.

Lots of love to all y'all!!

XOXOXO

4 comments:

Schatzi said...

Holland is BEAUTIFUL! I've been a few times and would LOVE to go back! (I'm an Army brat and born in Germany) You sound like you'll be super busy for a few days! Welcome home.

helderheid said...

Thanks Schatzi! It IS beautiful. It's too bad it was soooooooooooooo cold while we were there, but we did have a wonderful time with our family, which is the most important part!

Jen Payne said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I want to do some traveling myself. I work out at LifeTime Fitness right off 106th. It is awesome! Gotta get you coming to dance class so you can get your sexy on!

Lis said...

Love that your did so well, AND had a great time!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of the trip!!