Saturday, March 15, 2014

Post round update

VLCD 41 - 130.8 - obviously a no dose day. I did a steak day with lean steak and my first day of P3 was 127.2! 

I then dropped to 126.4, then up to 126.6. Today I am 127. Totally in range. I'm wearing a size 6 (though admittedly it fit better at 126.4/126.6 than at 127 - being as short as I am, it makes all the difference).

It was, by far, the hardest round I've ever done, but even though I didn't lose the 20+ pounds I'd counted on losing, 15 is still phenomenal. I'm thrilled to be back in the 120s and only about 10-12 pounds from my ultimate goal weight. I'll do a short round somewhere down the road and will be vigilant about staying at or under my last dose weight. 

Thanks for walking with me on this one!

Xoxo

5 comments:

helderheid said...

125.6 today!

lavenderdiva said...

wooHOO! Good job- I think it turned out to be a good round for you, even though it was a very hard one. You stuck with it, and reaped the benefit!! Congratulations!!!

Caitlin said...

Just updated myself on your round! YAY!!! You did it! I have been missing HCG, or perhaps the excitement of it all. I gained some inspiration from your dedication. I am working on another little plan that will hopefully give me a little boost, but it is always the determination to stick with it that is the hardest part. Thank you! Hope you are well and sorry I have been out of touch! Miss you!

helderheid said...

It's so good to hear from both of you!!

Today I weighed in at...

124! I'm dropping now. Why?? I shall not fret. I'm happy! I'm only 9 pounds from my ultimate goal. I shall remain vigilant! Love you guys so much!

Genius said...

Thats Great!

how to get rid of belly fat