Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was down another 1.6 pounds as of the 16th.

I am 146.4 pounds but have been now for 2 days - still, an impressive release! I am down a total of 22 pounds. I would LOVE to get to 129 before the end of this round (as 127 is "normal" for my height and I can stabilize between 2 pounds either way in P3 so I could lose 2 more without consequence once off the hcg) but I just don't know if I can lose 17.5 pounds in the next 14 days. In fact, I'm almost positive I cannot. I imagine best I'll do this round is another 7-8 more pounds. Still, that would be a total release of 30 pounds in 60 days, averaging .5 pounds a day which is the average for women on this diet. I've released 22 pounds in 45 days. WOW. I can actually fit in some of my 10s. I tried on a skirt that was WAY too tight a week ago and it is now loose. WOW. WOWWOWWOW. And I can sleep. :) This is the most amazing protocol.

So, most likely I'll be 138-139 by the end of this round. I will begin again December 28th for a 3 day load, and my VLCD round 2 starting on Jan 1. I hope to be at my goal weight by mid February to early March of between 110-115 pounds. For the first time in years, I feel confidant that it is not only possible, but totally doable. I haven't felt this empowered in years.

I will admit I have some trepidation about starting phases 3 and 4 - I so want to stabilize my weight to the lowest weight I reach on this protocol. I know I'm not alone and I've read many stories of those with the same fear who did just find and were amazed they could eat and not gain the weight back. I've also read a few from those who moved too quickly adding unhealthy foods who had a hard time stabilizing. I plan to learn from those lessons.

I'm off to get ready for the day. It's been a slow start. :)

No comments: