Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Officially stalled

I am 146.6 today. It's been 5 days with no loss. Here is what Pounds and Inches says about the plateau:

The Plateau

The second type of interruption we call a “plateau”. A plateau lasts 4-6 days and frequently occurs during the second half of a full course, particularly in patients that have been doing well and whose overall average of nearly a pound per effective injection has been maintained.


Let's hope this is truly what he describes as a plateau as tomorrow will be day 6.

I am SO grateful for the weight I've released.
I am SO grateful for the break in bad habits.
I am SO grateful I can SLEEP again without making myself pass out.

PLEASE body, please let's get into the 130s by this Halloween. Pretty please!

1 comment:

Beaker said...

Blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday, so I'm back today.

I'm cheering for you!

It's great that you're looking at all the benefits you've gotten from HCG so far.