Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm not sure what's happening.

I have been steady the last couple days right at or around (within .2 pounds) of 146.4. Today I'm an entire pound up at 147.6. I am going to watch myself very carefully. I fear I may have hit immunity (I'm hungrier than usual the last half week as well so I tested my hcg and it's still good). I will watch it the next week or so. If I don't have a major loss, I'll go ahead and consider freezing my hcg and moving on to phase 3. I REALLY hope to get to the 130s before that, for my own peace of mind. I've gotten to this weight before over the years but it has been 6 years since I've been in the 130s and that would be a MAJOR accomplishment and barrier breaker. Think 130s thoughts for me please.

1 comment:

Beaker said...

I can imagine how frustrated you are when there's nothing obvious you've done wrong.

I hope it's not immunity. I'm pulling for you to get into the 130s this round.