Thursday, October 30, 2008

Same - but really okay. :) Today was my last dose.

I took my final dose this evening until my next P2 round which begins December 29th (my first of 3 loading days, with my VLCD starting Jan 1). Tomorrow morning will be my last dose weight so I am hoping to lose at least .4-.6 pounds - this won't get me to the 130s, however I have 2 pounds I can play with either way as I stabilize. Well, 139.8 would be within that range with the loss I mentioned so here's hoping! An even bigger loss would be more than welcome, of course. :) Hear that bod? One final big release? :D

WHAT A JOURNEY! This has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself, if not the best thing. The weight released has been wonderful - 26.5 pounds so far (here's hoping it totals 27-28 total by tomorrow :) ), and that is incredible, but so is all that I've learned as well. I can sleep. Destructive patterns have been broken. I'm learning to listen to my body more than ever before. It really feels like a piece of the puzzle I've been missing finally fell into place. I feel like this is going to heal me.

I am nervous about P3 - I so want to stabilize. I am also excited to be able to eat again (and pretty well what I've been normally eating for the past few years of low carb, so I really don't feel like I'm missing anything). I will begin Yoga again too I think.

More to come. Thanks for sharing this with me.

3 comments:

BEB said...

We're starting Phase 3 at the same time. I'm so excited! A friend of mine told me last night not to worry about the future rounds and focus for a bit on what I've accomplished.

You should, too.

Beaker said...

I tried commenting yesterday, but it wouldn't let me.

I love your attitude. This has been so much more than weight loss for you. Well, it's been more for a lot of us, but you've had some special breakthroughs. Sleep! What a precious gift to get back.

Have fun eating--in a healthy way--and keep us posted during phase 3.

helderheid said...

Beaker, thank you. :) that actually brought tears to my eyes.