Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm depressed.

I have a hideous head cold and am on day 2 of a 3 day migraine.

I've had no loss in the last 2 days. It has become apparent this is slowing down to a grind. It's all so worth it when it's working but these long stretches of nothing are beating me up, and when I'm sick, I crave comfort food which is making me uncomfortable. I just want to curl up and drink unlimited chicken noodle soup.

I'm on the home stretch, but if I can't count on losing much more, I'm not sure why I'm continuing. I've already pushed the envelope going past 40 days. I'll have to do those 3 days of low calorie protocol eating even after I stop the hcg so I am really debating doing that sooner rather than later. I just had SO hoped to get back to the 130s, even if only by a couple ounces! Today I am 145 and I have been for 2 days. I have about a week left worth of hcg. At the rate I'm going, losing 5 pounds and 2 (yes, 5 pounds and 2) ounces seems almost impossible. It's a psychological and emotional need I have. Maybe I should just stick it out. I'm just feeling miserable.

No comments: