Sunday, October 5, 2008

up .2 and SICK

My stomach hates me. I expect a loss tomorrow because of it!

Trying to figure out why I've stopped losing and in some cases gaining. I think my body doesn't trust me anymore.

I'm not sure how to earn back that trust. I am trying to assure it I am in this for the long haul. If I don't make it to my goal this round (which I won't), I will start again after the holidays. If I don't make it to my goal on my second round, I'll do a third. I am determined to release this weight. It's been long enough. I've learned more than I thought possible but it's time now.

Body, I know I've been a real bitch to you mentally, emotionally, and physically and you probably don't have a whole lot of reason to trust me, but I'm telling you, I've had enough and I know you have too. Trust me, and I'll trust you to release the weight which no longer serves either one of us. It's time. We deserve better. I love you, even if in past I've not always expressed that. Release with me.

2 comments:

ibanezfam said...

I love what you told your body. I am going to cut and paste if its alright with you and have that conversation with MINE.
Thanks!
by the way, I am "watchbrookeshrink", you posted on my blog and told me about this site. I really appreciate it and I am loving reading it!
I can't wait to get to where you are.
Brooke

helderheid said...

Thank you Brooke!