Monday, October 13, 2008

Through 40 days and now on my last 20 - LOST 20 pounds!

I am at 148.8!!!

Learned the hard way not to eat too much spinach at once. Remember how I said I was sick? It was the spinach.

I am excited. 20 pounds. I will stop on the 31st so I can have champagne on election night (GOD I hope to be celebrating instead of crying like I did the last 2 presidential elections) and then I think I'll have another week left for this round. I will begin again December 28th, doing a 3 day load and begin phase 2, round 2 on Jan 1. I should reach my goal between February and March (I reckon closer to Feb but don't want to jinx it). I will give myself one hell of a Valentine's Day by treating myself to a spa day. :)

1 comment:

Beaker said...

20 pounds! Way to go!

Sorry you were so sick, but I'm glad it was something as simple as spinach.