Sunday, April 19, 2009

Checking in - had a stressful week but happy to report...

...despite the stress and having two events which I ate spaghetti, bits of dessert, chips and dip and fruit, I weigh exactly what I did at my last dose weight of 123.4. I still log everything I eat and work to stay where I need to calorie wise to maintain. No eating like a crazy person not accountable for anything - just normal calorie amounts but now it appears carbs aren't my enemy any longer. Dr. S., I give you a cross time and space energy hug for saving me.

One thing I've not been good about is the exercise. I only worked out, and only yoga, twice last week. I've been frantically getting ready for the Democratic County conventions in my state. This week will be better. I'm getting back to a good routine. Ideally, I'd like to be working out an hour a day. That means I need to start earlier. I must force myself to do that.

Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Beaker said...

I'm so glad you're maintaining, despite nibbles here and there. I'm still sooo sensitive to carbs. Sigh.

But I'm happy for you.

A caution on the hour of exercise a day. That's too much, despite conventional advice, and can be counter-productive, depending on what type it is.