Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kids are back in school and I'm back in my routine

I didn't eat completely clean the last 2 days, but I'm back today. In looking at my calendar, I have about 3 weeks before I start loading for R4. Full moon is the 28th. I love that I'll be starting a round during the full moon. I will be shrinking right along with it.

I've discovered I just don't get my exercise in when my family is around. I suppose taking the weekends off isn't the end of the world so long as I work out when they are at work/school. Today I only managed 20 minutes as I had to show homes and was in a bit of a rush, however I did at least do something.


We still haven't talked any more about a move, though I think he understands now that this isn't for purely selfish reasons, but that I want this for our family. I also made it clear I'm not opposed to staying in one place for the rest of my life, so long as where that is is in alignment with our values. Anyway, at least it's out there now. He's actually going to Portland for a meeting at the end of this month.

Love to y'all!

2 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

that all sounds good! Great to know he now knows where you are coming from, and where you want to go. The Portland visit sounds promising!

Hang in there till your next round. It'll be here before you know it!

love you.

Christy said...

pulling for you!