Friday, April 30, 2010

Real quick like!

R4, Load day 1 - Start weight 126.6

Dosed at 8:30, am dying my hair now since I won't be able to on the protocol, and am getting ready to do this:




I saw a facebook ad for it and clicked. I've done this years ago after I had my daughter. Anyway, there was a coupon on their website that the first session is FREE. What the hell, I thought! So, I go in at 10:30. I need to be prepared to drink a LOT of water. I hope that doesn't impede my loading, as I know it will reduce my appetite.

So far I've had coffee with half n half, a piece of boterkoek, a handful of peanut butter M&Ms and a caramel. I am not hungry. GADS, this happens every round!!

I need to clean the house with a vengeance before I pick up my husband from the airport (he's been in Portland since Wednesday) and then we have to get prepared for our party. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I don't know why I always get nervous before a round, but I do. I am so ready to release!!!

I'll check up on all y'all now. :)

EDITED TO ADD


After watching this, a load day is NOT a good day to try to release fat! DUH! So I'm on hold trying to reschedule for Monday!

WOOT Monday it is! Should be an interesting experiment coupled with the VLCD!

3 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

Good idea on rescheduling your wrap appointment- You will probably notice a bigger result on Monday. Be sure & log your measurements before you go to the appt.; it'll be interesting to see the difference.

You're gonna have a great round! You're off to a fantastic start-

love you!

indigosfir3 said...

Welcome back to HCG and Good luck to you this round!

Lis said...

Yea! You are starting!! I am so stoked that we will be buddies this round!! your starting weight is really very good!!! Have fun with your Queen's Day party!!