Sunday, September 28, 2008

A bit behind

Okay, so I've not posted in awhile I see. Maybe that's causing me to lose only about 2.5 pounds this week. Gerfumplekle. Oh, I and I miscalculated obesity with me. I am down now to 153.2 - I have 1.2 pounds to go before I'm merely overweight.

I had SO hoped (and counted on) releasing all I needed to release this round. I thought I discovered that frozen lemons that I somehow justified as being okay to eat on this protocol despite it clearly not being on the protocol was the culprit to my slowdown as when I cut them out, I lost a pound overnight. Since then though it's been an average of .2 pounds a day. It's very frustrating. It's making me kick myself when I was bitching about a .6 per day average.

I find myself very angry, as I'm sure is coming across in these posts. That's okay. I believe I've been pretty damned angry for sometime and again, along with releasing this weight, those negative toxic feelings I've been pushing down and storing away in me are also being released.

I did a meditation the other day I remember my dad (the one who adopted me, not the one I spoke of earlier) did with a woman who had anger issues. He had her back up her anger in her mind on a floppy disk (dates me much?) and to store that on her bookcase, just in case she felt she needed it back. I awoke in the night the other night while listening to my meditation CDs and did the same (though I stored it on a writable CD instead - I mean, come on). Not sure if it helped but I liked the idea of it.

Today we travel North to visit with my bio-father, his wife, and my half brother and his boyfriend who are visiting from out of state. I need to plan my food. I think I'll eat my protein before we leave along with my veggie and just bring an apple with me. My step mom is the queen of Weight Watchers (teaching classes, etc) so I am a little worried about having to explain what I'm doing.

I promise to check in more.

No comments: