Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I hope tabasco sauce doesn't stall me

I've heard it has for others, though for the life of me I cannot figure out why vinegar, salt, and peppers would stall anyone, especially in such tiny amounts. I'll report tomorrow as to how I do with it.

I am so much better than yesterday. I did some calculating of possible weight loss scenarios to see where I'd be at the end of the 60 day supply of hcg I have. I have real hope I can make it to my goal by then. I'd love, love, LOVE, to be at my goal weight before my husband's family arrives for his birthday. We've not seen them since 2 years ago in may. I was 15 pounds lighter then. I would LOVE to be where I was when we lived near them. I'm not telling them about this protocol. I am visualizing myself back in my size 6s and watching them as they walk through the airport to meet us and seeing their eyes pop out in amazement at my transformation to the size I was when we were closer. I have this in my mind and this is what is moving me along.

I was at the store today for strawberries and spinach when I passed by a greeting card that caught my eye. I continued to walk past it, thinking about what I read, and then I turned around and went back and promptly bought it.



It is now on my fridge.

No comments: