Monday, September 8, 2008

Snarfle.

Well, I must say, it was all I could do not to go all low carb to see if I couldn't shake out a couple extra pounds. I am happy to say, I stuck with the protocol (though I am craving salt in a bad way. I am more convinced than ever that I have PMS (it usually coincides with the full moon) though I was unsure if sore breasts and salt cravings were normal with this protocol given the hormone!).

I am on a couple HCG forums. Some on phase 3 and 4 are talking about these delicious things. I need to try to forget they exist for 6-7 more weeks! Gah! I am thrilled to have the recipe for when the time comes.

Okay, here is something that has been happening ever since I started this protocol. I get vivid pictures in my mind of places I've been over my lifetime. Somewhat like a slow motion life flashing before my eyes, only they are more like random memories just popping up every now and then. I mention this now because I was just remembering clear as day the house my ex-husband moved into after we divorced. Yesterday it was California. The day before that, Hawaii when I was really young. Very strange.

I'm munchie. Time for the spray, then time for bed.

Till next time...

No comments: