Tuesday, February 18, 2014

VLCD 20 137

So, in 20 days I've managed 5 pounds. I should have released twice this so far. Yesterday I stuck to the normal protocol thinking maybe all I needed was the boost from the spinach. 

I'm depressed. I hate this. I think I've done too many rounds and my body is done. I hate that I lost my mind this last year as I don't know how to undo the damage. I start again today with more protein, fewer/no fruit and I'll keep going as planned.

One huge benefit is the break in pattern of eating the way I had in the last year. I needed the pattern interrupt. I have to find the positive here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read your last few posts. Maybe try giving it 3 days perfectly on protocol (no additional tricks or increases, just the regular Dr. Simeon's protocol) and see how you do. Sometimes when we get frustrated we tend to over correct when really our bodies just need consistency. Hit your 500, 2 fruits, 2 proteins, 2 veggies, drink a gallon of water. Keep it simple! :)

helderheid said...

Lowery, thank you. Unfortunately, I have been perfect all round with the exception of today adding extra protein. The day I did spinach was a normal day, only my 2 veggies were spinach. I've done probably 8 rounds since 2008. Thank you so much for your input! We'll see how tomorrow goes.