Monday, March 12, 2012

VLCD 12, 143.6

Hi lovies,

I had such great plans to rip and tear and it didn't happen, however I think sometimes just hanging out with your family supersedes such plans. :) Now that everyone is either back to school or work, I'll get into my ripping and tearing projects. I won't have too much time today between work and errands, but I will get started. I have some continuing education I need to tackle for my real estate license that I can listen to on MP3s in the background. 

I'm still feeling fantastic. It always amazes me the amount of energy I have on HCG as well as how well I sleep at night. It's fantastic. My mood is still really high. 

I'm off to attack the day! 

XOXOXOXO

Love this tattoo. I may have to have it!


4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yay! Good weekend!

Hope you have a great Monday!

lavenderdiva said...

WooHOO!! Look at you: -5lbs!! Excellent! That's major-

I only got a tiny bit of ripping & tearing done, enough to fill up 2 grocery sacks. But there's umteen-jillion grocery sacks waiting to be filled! So don't feel badly- you are right, sometimes family supercedes organizing.

SO glad you are feeling great and your mood is high!!

XO

helderheid said...

Thanks to both of you!!

It's slower moving than I'd like it, but it's moving, and that's what I'm focusing on. :)

lavenderdiva said...

I know it can be frustrating when we'd like to see that number on the scale move downward, a little faster. But, the scale IS moving- and in the right direction! The point is, it's coming off of you, and you are doing something about it.

I do find that the closer we are to our goal weight, the slower the movement on the scale. I don't know why, but it just is.

Stay focused on your goal, stick to clean eating, and you will see your own transformation!

love you mucho-much!! XOXOXO