Thursday, March 15, 2012

VLCD 15, 141.4

The house is immaculate. I spent 4 hours on my desk alone! 2 garbage bags later, everything is organized. I'm thrilled.

My mom and sister have started the blood type diet. We're blood type O. I'm planning on switching over to that once I've released what I need to. What's fascinating to me is that when I look at the chart as to what is beneficial, what's neutral, and what causes problems, it totally coincides with my experience with those foods.

You may find this interesting: http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

I need to start sorting next, as well as start my continuing education classes. It's just too easy to put off!

XOXOXOXOOX :)

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Way to go! Almost out of the 140's! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too... really means a lot. :)

That sounds awesome about the organization and the blood type diet. Pretty neat! You will have to keep us informed on how that goes too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

"Type O Diet is by restricting consumption of grains, breads, legumes, and beans. The leading factor in weight gain for Type Os is the gluten found in wheat germ and whole wheat products, which interferes with insulin efficiency and slow down metabolic rate."

I couldn't of said it better, I'm type o.

Thanks for the link, interesting.

lavenderdiva said...

Alright! 130's here you come!!!! You're doing great this round, and it IS releasing-

I know you must feel so good about being organized. That seems to set the stage in my life for everything else, when my home is in order (not that that happens in 'real' life for me---)

I'm type O too, and find that limiting grains is the best way for me to maintain my weight. I think there's truth to it!

XO

Christy said...

Best luck with this round!

helderheid said...

Thanks to all of you! CHRISTY, LONG TIME NO HEAR!!! I'll catch up soon, promise!