Friday, March 9, 2012

VLCD 9, 144.7!

Boom! Looks like we're off and running!

I don't have much to report other than how happy I am that things are moving and in the right direction!

I mixed a new batch last night and tested it immediately:


The HCG is strong in this one (spoken in Yoda). It showed positive immediately. 

I made a delightful discovery that the tilapia at Costco is almost the perfect portion size. I didn't bother cutting them to exactly 100 gram portions. In fact, it's less caloric than chicken so having a slightly larger size works out great. I marinate it in Bragg's, a little Tobasco, and a couple drops of plain stevia. I then steam it for about 3-4 minutes. It's absolutely delish! 

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping! Spring has sprung! I'll open the windows, crank the music, and start sorting. I think I'm nesting! Hehehe!

Love to all y'all!!!  Can't wait to hear how you're doing!

XOXOXO

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aw... Loved your post today (or rather yesterday :))... made me happy! Way to go!

Caitlin said...

Oh goodness... never mind it is TODAY!!! I have been all messed up on days lately... :):)

helderheid said...

Hahahaha, Caitlin! It's okay! I posted on your old HCG blog how confused I am too! *HUG*

Anonymous said...

Way to go with losses! You are sounding much more positive in your recent posts.

helderheid said...

Thanks so much! HCG tends to put me in a euphoric state after a bit. That in combination of Spring showing up and getting my tax project finished, as well as my improved sleep, I'm feeling a lot more positive.

How's your shoulder? Have you taken the bike out yet?

<3

lavenderdiva said...

You ARE off and running! That's fantastic!! So glad your hcg tested positive- you can relax and enjoy the effects!

Spring has sprung for you! You sound great-

XOXO

helderheid said...

Thanks, LD! I appreciate it! This should be an interesting round, for sure. I hope to see continual steady losses. We'll see!

I'm anxious to see how you're doing!

XOXOX

Susan said...

Wow you're doing so well! Way to go! I love how happy you sound!

helderheid said...

Yay, Susan! I'm glad you're with the gang!!