Saturday, March 21, 2009

123.1 - .3 below LDW

Fantastic.

This weekend is my weekend to do a major Spring Clean. I am gathering ALL the clothing that is slightly too big and giving them to my mom (I have a lot of really lovely J.Jill shirts that just don't look right on me anymore and my mom prefers to wear large even though she's only slightly heavier than me and 3 inches taller), and the rest that are too big will be donated. I actually have a friend not far from me losing on HCG and she's a size larger than I throughout her journey so she's getting all my size 10s. This will free up a lot of room in my closet! Much needed. I held on to clothes that would work for me at various sizes with hopes and prayers I'd be able to eventually lose this weight - so funny seeing much of that too big now. I expect when it's all said and done, I'll need to go shopping.

I'm rethinking the smart lipo/tummy tuck/breast augmentation right now. Times are so tough and though we are currently in a good position, one just never knows. I still have appointments for free consultations. We'll see. Hopefully the software will really take off and it will be a non-issue. My smart lipo consultation is Tuesday and the tummy tuck/breast consultation is the end of April.

3 comments:

Beaker said...

A change-over in clothes. Exciting and sad at the same time. I had some clothes I bought fairly recently that I still like. But they hang on me terribly. I had to buy almost all new clothes.

I'm set for winter, but with spring and summer coming, I may have to go shopping again. I have a few clothes left from my brief thin days. That was a long time ago (2001/2002) but they're the sort of things that haven't really gone out of style.

Beaker said...

I got so distracted about clothing that I forgot to say congratulations for being below your LDW again.

helderheid said...

Thanks Beaker!

I relate - I have a few things from 2000 but they are classic enough they still work in 2009 but I will definitely need to do some shopping. Did you feel weird getting rid of things? There's this nagging voice at the back of my mind saying that I might gain it back and should keep the clothes. CRAZY. No, no, no!! :)