Thursday, March 12, 2009

buffalo steak! YUM! P2 steak day... an experiment!

Okay, so I've pretty much decided I'm calling it a week early to stop. 123.4 was a beautiful weight to see. I am going to get smart lipo, tummy tuck, and boob job (probably in that order) and will most likely drop 10 pounds from that alone so this is a good weight to stop. Now because I am 2 pounds over my LDW, technically I need to do a steak day, BUT I'm still in P2 until Saturday night.

I had buffalo steak tonight - it is the same in calories and fat content as chicken breast and it is absolutely scrumptious. So here is what I'm thinking. I think I'll get myself 2 more tomorrow and do a buffalo steak day and see if I can't shake those pounds off from today without being in P3. 1 steak is 200 calories. If I do nothing but the steak, I can stay under the 500 and still do a steak day. I like it! What do you think?

1 comment:

Beaker said...

I think it sounds like a good plan since you're still technically on P2. See what happens with your weight, but my advice is not to be too strict with your LDW since you had a sudden drop and a sudden spike. If your weight doesn't go back down, I'd count about 125 as your LDW.

Just a suggestion, since you only saw 123.4 one day.