Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am sipping on a glass of Cabernet after a fantastic date

I admit, I'm a little worried that cutting the time between last dose and P3 by 3.5 hours. Tomorrow will be telling.

I dressed up and wore my size small petite dress to dinner, and I swear to GOD the barback (who looked like Matthew McConaughey) shot me a grin that couldn't have been taken as anything less than a flirt. HOT DAMN! Of course that doesn't compare to all the attention I got/am getting from my husband. God, it feels great to be back!

Hope the weight stabilizes - like I said, the timing worries me a bit. Also, the meal was very salty so hopefully I drank enough water!


Me and my daughter before I left for dinner

1 comment:

Beaker said...

What a nice picture. Sounds like you had a great time.

Ditto on the husband attention. :o)