Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is good.

This plan makes me feel in control which has relaxed me to no end! That in itself is so valuable, especially when it comes to releasing weight!

Since the stall is broken and I'm lower than I've ever been on the protocol, I am totally at peace with stopping early. I hated the idea of stopping at 127 when I'd seen 126! I know, silly. Still, I feel this odd wonderful control knowing that I call the shots - body releases, I continue. Doesn't (or heaven forbid I gain) I STOP and my last dose weight is 125! :D VOILA!

My husband and I went through some old camping pictures from last Summer when we got our German Shepherd puppy to look to see how quickly she'd grown. I came across many, many photos of myself that floored me. My GOD. As soon as he emails them to me, I'll post them. I was huge and completely in denial. I knew I was overweight and unhappy but I was a heart attack waiting to happen. I hesitated typing that as it sounds so morbid, but I shocked myself.

The other thing I've thought about quite often is that all my life I've been a normal weight, except the last 8 years. My husband and I have been together for 10 years. What trauma he's had to endure with my misery and bless that man's heart, he always made me feel sexy no matter what size I was.

I tried on a dress I'd not worn for 8 years. I love this dress. I've been waiting to wear it again.

It fit today. Size small petite. I looked in the mirror and for the first time in 8 years, I recognized myself. I couldn't help but cry as I declared in full voice, "I'M BACK!"

1 comment:

Beaker said...

That's great. I'm so happy for you.