Friday, March 20, 2009

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

I have to admit part of me is still in disbelief about my weight loss. I had worked (HARD) for 8 years to lose this weight and nothing worked. I literally wore out exercise equipment and wrote down every bite and sip I took into a computer program and still couldn't lose. To suddenly, within 6 months, be 3 pounds over the weight I was when I met my husband just blows my mind. I hate to say it but part of me feels like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because this is somewhat surreal.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Me too. With me, I had some success losing weight, but then it stopped. Now, three weeks and most of the weight I had left to lose is gone.

But I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, too. That's why my PMS gain is so depressing to me. It feels like what I've been expecting all along. Even though, logically, I know it isn't.

We'll simply have to face facts, won't we? THERE IS NO OTHER SHOE. This is it. Our new reality. We're thin.

helderheid said...

Amen!! :D