Friday, March 13, 2009

Okay, 123.9 - I am totally calling this round the Rollercoaster Round... and I am also done. Done, done, done.

No more dosing. I am happy. 123.9 and I'm constipated to boot. I took some smooth move tea before bed but have yet to have a movement. I am on coffee cup #2 so I do believe I'll be okay very soon.

My kids have that parents' night out thing at their martial arts tomorrow. I will be officially in P3 tomorrow night around 10 pm. I am hoping that starting P3 a couple hours early won't mess me up as we are going out to dinner. Filet mignon!! Yea!

I am totally doing a happy dance. I am sure I can get to my ultimate goal on my own. Less than 10 pounds to go!

With the help of HCG, I've released 45 pounds (all without exercise). 45 POUNDS. What a journey. Back in size 8s. baby!!

Thank you all so much for everything.

3 comments:

Beaker said...

That's great. I'm glad most of that gain came off. It's been so weird. But I'm sure once you hit P3, you'll stabilize nicely again.

Enjoy your fillet mignon tomorrow night. P3 is so nice!

helderheid said...

Beaker, thank you! I always look forward to hearing from you.

I am so excited! CHEESE. Oh my GOD, cheese. I can't wait!! :D

Beaker, seriously THANK YOU for everything. It helps so much to have been on this journey with you!

Beaker said...

I feel exactly the same. It makes such a difference to have someone going through the same thing with me.