Tuesday, March 3, 2009

127.6

Damn! I just don't get it.

Well, this is one of those messages I need to receive loud and clear.

The only thing I can control here is when I dose and what I eat and drink. What my body does with that is what my body does with that. After last week's weirdness and this weeks apparent getting back into gear, these past 3 days have me boggled.

Things moved (a bit too much) yesterday morning. I should have read the instructions on that tea! Take one cup at bedtime. I read that that after 2 cups in the morning. Ugh, I was miserable for a bit. Now, I am back to feeling backed up this morning. Maybe I'll try this again tonight.

Well, 115 won't happen with this round. I'll be lucky to get to 119-120. Could be a lot worse.

1 comment:

Beaker said...

This is baffling. All you can do is hang in there.