Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! What the...

125.6??

Weird. Weird, weird, weird.

Okay, so no dosing today which would make my last dose weight 123.4. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

On another note, my foot is totally swollen and in pain. This happened over the holidays too - lasted about a week and then the swelling and pain stopped. I have shoes that I think aggravated some problem. It was more painful and swollen yesterday than any other time so I wonder if the inflammation is causing the strange fluctuations.

I may have to have a doctor check this out but I don't want to do that until I'm off the protocol.

Onward!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Very, very strange.

The inflammation might have something to do with it. When more blood is needed in one area to do some healing, it makes sense that the body would make more blood, adding to your volume.

*shrug* It's as good a theory as any. This long on HCG, you have to be losing actual weight. Yesterday's weight makes a lot more sense.

helderheid said...

Who freakin' knows! I just really hope tomorrow it's gone. A weird gain here and there that is gone the next day doesn't bother me. It's just not welcome to stick around!! :D