Wednesday, March 4, 2009

127.3

I'm really trying not to be depressed but I can't help it. I don't know what's happening. Is this an honest to God Stall? Why all the weirdness this round? I have lost a net total of 11 pounds in 35 days. I'm exhausted, I'm cranky, I'm depressed. How can I even be over the 126.6 I got down to?

I know big picture, I've done fantastic. I went from a size 16 to an 8/10. I went from obese to healthy. I've lost over 40 pounds in 6 months. This is all really fantastic and I'm only 10-12 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight. I'm really trying to stay focused on that and to be grateful for that but it's so hard right now. I just want to sob.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

I hate to say it for risk of depressing you further, but if it was me, I'd end the round now. The HCG just doesn't seem as effective this time. For me, it's not worth it without good losses, and your average is terrible this round.

How are your inches? Have you been measuring?

helderheid said...

I've been hit and miss with measuring but I've definitely shrunk - I've lost a couple inches off my waist. I've lost a total of 15.3 which averages .45 a day. Meh.