Sunday, March 8, 2009

My stall broke... in a BIG way!

Well, I had decided yesterday morning that I 'd skip yesterday's dose. If I had a major drop today I'd continue. If not, I was done. With the hunger, I pretty well had decided last night I was done (and I'd not expected any change).

Well, I got change.

2 pounds of change.

127.2 yesterday. 125 today. That stall done broke, y'all. I am DOSING today!! 10 more days to go. I can do this so long as it continues to work. Now I certainly don't expect anymore 2 pound drops but if I have a downward trend, I can hang in there. If it stops again, so do I.

As of now I want to thank you all again and do my happy dance (insert happy dance here).

2 comments:

CandieLand said...

WooHoo! Congrats!

Beaker said...

A woohoo from me, too. What a great reward for all your hard work.