Monday, March 23, 2009

2 words - STEAK DAY

I knew it. I just KNEW it. I fell into the salsa and cheese (no chips, at least I was low carb) and then late at night after I'd had a couple glasses of wine, my husband brought home from work some round tip that a co-worker's wife had made in a slow cooker. I didn't know what she slow cooked it in as far as ingredients but I ate some anyway. VERY salty and SO good. I just KNEW I'd be up - way up today. 125.9! 2.5 over LDW!

I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning this morning and will stop at whole foods after to pick up a ginormous steak.


*sigh*

At least I know it will work!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Yep, it'll work.

helderheid said...

Thanks! I ended up at Costco and got filet mignons.... my favorite. I also picked up some Weightless Tea in hopes of helping my bod along with releasing water.