Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 20 LM - 119.2 (+1.8 , +2.5 of LDW)

Okay, 2 blips? What is this? Gah! Well, I know I said I'd push the water and I was better than the day before, but obviously not good enough. I went over my calories with some salty food and I had champagne (hey, it was the season finale of The Bachelorette!)!

Not to worry. Steak sounds scrumptious, especially in light of the fact that...

I'M HIRED!

She won't need me 10-15 hours a week in the beginning so it should work out really well with my real estate and property management schedule, and hopefully together we can build those hours up as new clients sign on. We're giving it a trial run for a week or two to make sure we work well together, though I anticipate it will work out perfectly. This position is absolutely ideal for me and I could not be more thrilled! So, we'll celebrate with a steak dinner!

I didn't realize how much I needed this trip. After my whirlwind of real estate transactions last month, I was left not knowing what to do with myself, and therefore not doing much of anything. I needed this pattern interrupt!

I am wishing you wonderful stabilization/releasing vibes!

3 comments:

K said...

Congratulations on the new position. What a wonderful opportunity to put all of your knowledge and expertise into helping people! Enjoy your steak dinner.

lavenderdiva said...

its the salt, and I'll bet part of it is that you didn't drink enough water in the last couple of days. Drink, drink, drink water today, and with your steak day, you should be A-OK.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This new position sounds tailor-made for you! I'm thrilled for you, to have this opportunity! You're gonna be great-

love you mucho-much!

Jen Payne said...

You are a pro at this, and will be back in range in no time! Thanks for the encouragement, and I am so happy about your new job! You have been a busy girl and deserved to take a little trip :)