Thursday, November 25, 2010

LM 111.1 ! (- 2.9 LDW)

Holy moly! I was shocked at the number but I have been running around like mad, so perhaps that and something hormonal explains it. Regardless, woooooohooooo! I've told you before, I see 11:11 quite a bit so this weight made me giggle! I don't expect it to last, buuuuut, I must say I think the grissini did, in fact, do the trick in allowing me to be less carb resistant. I'm not eating a ton of carbs by any stretch, but I am slowly adding in a little bread here, a little more starchy veggies there.

I am so VERY grateful for you, and so very grateful for this protocol! I am grateful to have my life back. I'm grateful for my family and our health.

”Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”― Aesop
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Nick and Meg said...

Yay for 111.1!!! wow! you are amazing!

Hey, check out my blog--I have questions about oral hcg. thanks!
www.meganick-hcg.blogspot.com.

Meg in utah

Amy said...

Fabulous!