Wednesday, November 3, 2010

R5 Day 6 P3 114.4 (-1.8, +.4 of LDW )

Whew, that's better! Steak days work. I'm going to be a lot more careful given this is the time my hypothalamus is resetting. I got so used to eating P3 style in P4, I almost forgot we're still working here!

My candidate lost HANDEDLY. He only got 31% of the vote against a guy with only a high school education who doesn't believe in science. *SIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHH*

Okay, I need your advice. I know I'm going dark for winter with my hair, but I'm trying to figure out the style. My stylist has been going for this look, only shorter:


I like this, but am considering going even shorter. I'm just not sure. Here is me about 11 years ago with REALLY short hair:


Here are some ideas for hair I have:

Look 1

Look 2

Look 3


Look 4

Look 5


Anyway, I'd be curious what you guys think. My hairdresser thinks I should go as long as I can because of my face shape (which I totally got while I was overweight). My husband also prefers it a little longer, but I don't know - look 4 is awfully kicky! I like all the looks though.

Busy day today but I'm off to check on you all! Thanks again for alllllll your support and help!

XOXO

9 comments:

Schatzi said...

(Pic 6 didn't show).. I love the cut of the first picture. Long layers are super cute. But I do like the look of 5 or 2.

helderheid said...

Thanks for the feedback - I removed 6 since it wasn't showing and it was the least favorite. :) I think I'll probably stick with the long layers. It's been working so far!

Jen Payne said...

I think 5 is cute. Your older pic looks great with the really short hair too! Glad the steak day did it's job :)

Lis said...

I am liking 2, but you looked cute with short hair! Hooray for steak days! I just blew mine with wine and cheese.... sigh

Caitlin said...

I just got my hair cut pretty short and although I love the change I would rather longer layers, but I love the nice side swept bang of many of the looks you posted- I think it would look pretty on you. :) So, that is my input.

Just wanted to comment, also real quick and let you know I am so glad your round went so well... you are a reminder to us all that persistence and patience is needed for this diet as any other... and especially in maintenance. Way to go!

Incredible Shrinking Me said...

I think that pic 5 is the cutest. I do like the long layers but pic 5 is my fave out of the short ones!

lavenderdiva said...

here's my 2cents: love look 1, look 3, and look 5. And you look absolutely adorable with short hair!
The only change I would make to look 1 is to cut it to shoulder length, but keep the layers. Its very cute. Whichever one you choose, just make sure that the cut is easy for you to style on a daily basis. You have been SO busy, that I wouldn't think you would have a lot of time to devote to a hairstyle if it's complicated.

I've been pouting all day b/c Gov. Goodhair won again- not my candidate. And my guy came in much closer than many thought he would-- of course, I wanted him to win outright! Rahm out, H. Dean in, huh? a girl can dream....

love ya.

Willpower said...

5 or 2 would look cute but I would also like a bit longer layers. Oh I just read everyones comments and laughed we all seem to like 5 alot when you look at the numbers.

Amy said...

2 and 5