Sunday, November 7, 2010

R5 Day 10 P3 114.8 (+1.8, +.8 of LDW )

I knew it...

I am not upset as I know this is mostly water weight. We had a BBQ last night where I had a bunless sodium filled burger with cheese, as well as 4 devilled eggs and lots of wine. I wasn't concerned as I was under my LDW and I know a few days of watching the sodium and keeping my water up will knock that weight right back down.

I really don't have much to say. I'm just trying to get everything I need done, done. I'm slightly overwhelmed... :)

Okay, since this post is so drab, I bring you not 1, but 2 videos that had me in stitches yesterday:




1 comment:

Darby said...

Hilarious birds. I didn't realize what talkers they were. Sometimes i think I'd love a bird, but other times I think theey'd drive me crazy.