Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Many diet teas, including Super Dieter's Tea, contain Senna, which works as a mild laxative, inducing abdominal cramping and frequent bowel movements.

Lovies. I had great success with a tea called Slim Green which was a green tea plus a mild diuretic. Given I knew most of the excess weight was water, I bought Super Dieter's Tea thinking it would have the same effect.

I've been in the bathroom 5 times in the last hour and it had NOTHING to do with water release. Oh. MY. GOD. Senna! The same stuff in Smooth Move tea! Holy hell, ladies! I had NO idea. I didn't read the ingredients; I simply assumed. 4 cups later...

The steak day did release 1.1 pound. I am between R2 and R3 weight. Fortunately, that's a healthy weight so no complaints.

Speaking of complaints, my husband wants to see me in more V-necks since the operation. I didn't own any so off to TJ-MAXX I went...


Thanks again for all the support! I cherish your kind words!!

6 comments:

Lis said...

OMG that is too funny!! Thank you for the info, I will be sure to watch out for that tea!

You are looking great! I agree with Mr. H - if you got it, flaunt it! :)

Hugs to you - you are doing so good!

lavenderdiva said...

You look absolutely beautiful in your photo! You just radiate joy!

Whoa on the tea- I had no idea! Thank you for the info- I'll be sure to watch it. I'll bet you have quite a drop tomorrow morning because of it though!

Hugs to you.

Caitlin said...

WOW! Your husband hit it on the money- V necks are definitely for you. :) You look AMAZING!!! And, I hear you about the tea... clean you out real fast. ha!:)

Jen Payne said...

Well I think I could use that tea about now :) On day 6, and doing pretty good. It just feels like this will take forever :) You look fabulous, and I hope your miserable time with the tea, at least produces a nice loss for you :)

Jen

Beaker said...

You do look radiant in that picture. It's great that your husband spoke up and requested what he'd like to see. Ahem ... I mean, see you in.

Christy said...

You look amazing! :)