Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 1 of my 30 day challenge

Ok, here we go! Today is a day of exercise, meditation, and balanced eating.

The steak day was pretty much a wash. Down .2. Meh. Good to know. I think it's my body's way of saying, "C'mon, get ON with it, would you?". So glad it wasn't a gain!

I'm just finishing up my coffee before I do my yoga and then the Wii Sport Active. I've worked out on that before and let me tell you, it kicks butt. I SWEAT. Hard to imagine a game can do that to you, but it sure can!

Later y'all!

6 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

Welcome to the rest of your life! You are going to feel so good, inside and out, moving forward in this way. I love your new approach and outlook! Its contagious!

love to you-

Jen Payne said...

This is good! I think you will be very pleased with your results. Only this time results don't just mean on the scale. It is how you feel overall and the type of person you are, and what you have to give to others that matters most. If you shoot for that, then how can you lose?

indigosfir3 said...

much, much success to you!

Lis said...

Thats great! I love your new plan. You are inspiring me yet again to get out and LIVE and not worry about the numbers! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

You are going to look like a fitness model when done! You go girl!

helderheid said...

Thank you all sooooooo much!!