Sunday, March 28, 2010

Having some trouble...

The only thing I can figure is that I've been undergoing so much stress lately which has affected my sleep. I have been consistently 7+ over my LDW for the past 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago I was only 2.5 over, which seemed like a number I could realistically take care of. I can see being up this high for TOM, but for 2 weeks? It has to be stress.

My 30 day challenge really didn't pan out either. It seems every other day I had an appointment that threw me off. I have got to work out a reasonable schedule, especially since I have a new job around the corner that will only take up more time. It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. If I can work out a time in the afternoon, perhaps I can form that habit as I don't see me having mornings anymore.

Good news... I paid off in full a credit card today with 24% interest (DAMN CHASE!). It felt so good. I then cut it up into itsy bitsy pieces. Ahhh... freedom! I have a closing this week and half that commission will go towards the rest. I will be debt free this year, including my new car. :) I will, I will, I will.

It's a gorgeous day! I'm going to throw myself (and the rest of my family) into cleaning the house before my husband and I go out to dinner, just the two of us, tonight. :)

I hope you're all doing well!

7 comments:

Lis said...

I wonder why youre up for a longer time?? Nothing seems different, and you are doing all the right things. You have had such good luck with stabilization that it is hard to imagine what is going on???

Good for you, getting rid of that credit card - freedom!!!!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy dinner with Mr. Helderheid!

helderheid said...

I really wish I knew. I had attended 2 parties this week where I ate and drank whatever was there, however that still doesn't explain the week before. I'm eating clean and have no plans for anything special coming up other than April 30th so hopefully it will resolve itself as long as I'm disciplined. Most important thing for me to do is get into a regular exercise routine!

lavenderdiva said...

I'll just bet the stress you've been feeling along with not getting enough sleep might have something to do with it. I haven't been sleeping very well either lately.

Dr. Simeons does tell us that getting enough sleep is very important to weight loss, so I guess one could surmise that the opposite may be true: if you DON'T get enough sleep, be careful about your weight? It's a guess, but maybe it makes sense?

You've put a lot of issues to bed this last week, and now its time for YOU to go to bed and get some good, deep, restful sleep! Put everything out of your mind, and relax. I see here's something else that you could meditate about!

love you lots.

Kelli said...

I love your blog! Your blog was the first one I read ALL the way through before deciding to do HCG!

I love reading it because I'm also petite and some people don't understand our numbers!

I'm on my second round, with a starting weight of 125.4 and have only lost load weight + 1lb in one week! Do u have any suggestions??

helderheid said...

Kelli, I'm not sure what to tell you. Each round has been so different! The only suggestion I'd have for you is to stick to the protocol! Drink lots of water. Thanks so much for the compliment!

Thanks all of you for the support! I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on paying off the credit card! It's a very wise goal to be debt free.

You do need to get your sleep. It will mess up your weight.

Kelli, it took me forever to lose the load weight with my last round.
Don't give up!

Christy said...

Congrats on paying off the credit card. We just finished paying for my car. Feels awesome!