Monday, March 15, 2010

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I wouldn't suggest this to anyone, however, given I have after photos day after tomorrow, I am going to do nothing but Jay Robb protein shakes for the next two days. I am as high a weight as I've ever been since my last round, +6.2 above LDW (this is accounting for the additions as well). Holyyyyyyyyyyy...

I did a steak day yesterday. I certainly didn't expect this. I have no idea what caused such a jump up. It's very disturbing!

It's just 2 days. I can do this. I don't even know if it'll work, but I feel so out of control, I have to do something.

6 comments:

Lis said...

No kidding its in the stars!! you gained on a steak day? Are you cycling right now?? I will be interested to see how that works for you with just the shakes. They are pretty filling so hunger should not be an issue.

You WILL get down. You have spiked before and have had no problems getting back in to range. Hugs to you my dear!

helderheid said...

I have NO idea! No uterus!! GAH! Thanks for the encouragement!

K said...

Just when you think you can't do it and you're overwhelmed, it's amazing what you actually can put you mind to. You can do it!

lavenderdiva said...

With photos coming up, ya do what ya gotta do! Jay Robb shakes it is, and I'm sure you'll see the results you are looking for.

Maybe the steak days are losing their effectiveness for you? I think they've lost their 'magic' for me.

Are you still drinking your water? I can't explain your recent jump after all the efforts you've been making to shed the lbs. Maybe it is hormonal? I know you don't have TOM anymore, but maybe the hormonal changes are causing it? Just an idea....

hugs to you.

Christy said...

How are your pants feeling? Remember, poundage isn't the ONLY important thing ... it could be that you gained a little muscle since you've been working out a bit.

Jen Payne said...

What is it?? The water here in Utah?? That must be it. No more water for us! LOL! I hope tomorrow is a better weigh in for us both :)