Wednesday, February 25, 2009

128

I am pleased as punch. I am sore (I've not worked out in 6 months or so) from yoga and was quite worried that there would be a gain from my muscles hanging on to water, and I weighed pre-BM - even had that not been the case, .5 is a beautiful loss given how slow it had been. I'm thrilled! I am also just .3 pounds from a healthy BMI! Yes, yes, yes! I am fitting in all my 10s (a few are too big) so I've just ordered 8 petite "Not Your Daughter's Jeans" (Tummy tuck jeans) from Zappos. I have 18 more days. I should fit them when it's all said and done this round (though I'd hoped for a 6 - no biggie though, that will happen soon enough).

I'm dosing now and then on to yoga - I hope to get some quick cleaning done before I pick up my daughter and then I must finish the webpage for our new software. I've been approached to possibly take over the position of Democratic Party Regional Director (or at least to share the position if I don't have time to take it on completely) and I'd love for the website to be finished before the central committee meeting so I can direct candidates there for our software. Very exciting! Tomorrow is the meeting. Last time most of these people saw me I was anywhere between 150-168. :D

1 comment:

Beaker said...

I'm so glad you hung on to that nice loss, plus lost more.

Yes, there's nothing like seeing people you haven't seen in a long time when you've lost a lot of weight.