Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been 8 years.

I remember how significant it was to hit the 130s for me as I'd not seen them in 6 years, and I KNEW if I could make it to the 130s, ANYTHING was possible for me. If I could make it to the 130s, I could get back to my fighting weight of the 100 teens.

I haven't seen the 120s in 8 years. I lost an entire pound overnight and am now 129. I am absolutely stunned. It's still not totally real. Perhaps that's because I was teased all week! Wow, the 120s!!!! I'm down a total of 40 pounds! I am no longer 42 pounds overweight. I am 2 pounds overweight.

This is a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

I'm so incredibly happy for you! I struggled along with you this week, and hoped for the 120s along with you.

A whole pound. Figures it would happen that way. :o) Finally!!

helderheid said...

Thank you sooooooooo much Beaker! Your support and understanding this week was absolutely necessary to me! I was going to LOSE it and it helps so much having you here with me through it!!! :D

FINALLY!!!! :D I'll be curious to see if I stall up again or if things are on the move once more!