Sunday, February 8, 2009

Down another .9 pounds! I've never been so consistent this far into it!

Okay, this under 20 grams of carbs is WORKING for me! I've still not been brave enough to add an extra scoop of protein powder per day but maybe I don't need to. I'm adjusting and the scale is once again my dear, dear friend. I'm at 134.4 today! I can't even remember the last time I was there. Probably a few months after my daughter was born (I was always able to lose with breastfeeding but gained right after that stopped). I got down to 130. She's 6 now. I know breaking the 130 mark will be one of the most major accomplishments in this process. I am so very close!

Thanks again for all the support!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Congratulations on figuring out what works for you. I hope this keeps up for a while to make up for your slower beginning.

helderheid said...

Thanks Beaker! ME TOO. I think I started my period today to boot (no uterus, hard to tell but I had phantom cramping!). :)