Monday, February 2, 2009

Eeek. Orange roughy.

I pulled some pre-measured meat from my last round out of the freezer. I cooked white fish that I assumed was halibut but after one bite, I realized it was orange roughy. At least that is what the fish person at the store said it was. There is visible grease when it is cooked and last round I didn't lose when I ate it, or lost very little. I hope the one bite I took doesn't mess me up. The rest is in the dog bowl (lucky girl) and I'm cooking chicken now. GAH.

2 comments:

Beaker said...

I know orange roughy is fine for some people. But if it messed you up last time, it's a good thing you realized what it was.

I'm glad to have one round under my belt, so I know what to avoid this time.

helderheid said...

Exactly. And it looks like it took its toll. :( Oh well. Could have eaten the whole thing.