Tuesday, February 10, 2009

down .8 - 12 VLCD days behind me, today is day 13 and I'm 133.5

Better. Going with the flow.

I've noticed this round has been more difficult. I'm not hungry, but I'm anxious to be done, and yet I have a lot more to lose and fortunately I do have some time. 33 more VLCDs. I need to relax and let go.

I think one of the reasons it's been this way this round versus last round is that this time, I know there's life after HCG. Last round, I was such a miserable lump when I started and watching the weight come off and feeling so much physically and emotionally better than I did before HCG kept me completely satisfied. P3 and P4 I found out I could maintain. I felt great. Now, I have started round 2 as a pretty happy person and I know there is life after HCG which has me so anxious to get to it. I really, really, really need to relax.

It is still possible I'll reach my original goal of 115.

"Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail!" -Charles Kettering

2 comments:

Beaker said...

133.5! I lost track and didn't realize you were that low. You're doing great.

I sort of have the opposite attitude that you do, but it also makes me anxious to be done with HCG. I failed so miserably at P3 and P4 last time, that I want to prove I can maintain on the right foods for my body.

But I'm doing a short round, so I'm probably done in two weeks.

helderheid said...

Thanks Beaker!

Any idea why P3 and P4 didn't work for you?

I was on a low carb diet before HCG for YEARS. It was the only way I could maintain my weight so it was really natural for me in P3 - what was weird was actually eating "normally" in P4 - I actually had spaghetti a couple times and still remained within the 2 pounds of my last dose weight. Blew my mind!