Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OH! Hee!

Okay, so I'm listening to my "self talk" as I'm driving home from dropping off the kids and I hear myself think "Atkins is easier than this and I had better results in the first week." and I had a light bulb go off in my mind. I said EXACTLY the same thing last round. I lost 30 pounds in 60 days last round that I've managed to keep off. I had hoped to lose another 25 pounds this round but have less time and am obviously closer to my goal this time than last so I am going to ...

RELAX.

I know I'll get to the 120s this round. 127 is a normal BMI weight for me (though I want to be enough below that weight to be able to play 2 pounds up or down without going over a healthy BMI, so 125 is really where I need to be this round). I'd love to get to 115. I just don't know how realistic that is anymore. It seemed perfectly reasonable before I started this round.

Anyway, I will relax. I know I can at least get to a healthy weight this go. I don't want to go 60 days again, it's just way too intense. I may or may not do a 3rd round after this. I may be at a place where I can get lipo, a tummy tuck, and my breasts redone and that would knock off the last 10 pounds.

So, that's where I'm at! OH and sans uterus it's hard for me to predict my TOM but I feel PMSy -that may account for SOMETHING.

Thanks for all the support guys!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Exactly. You just need to relax. You maintained your weight loss. I didn't. I think that's the main reason your losses haven't been huge the first week.

But you're at a new low since starting HCG. That's something to celebrate. Way to go!

helderheid said...

Beaker, thanks! Sorry to hear you didn't stabilize. What happened?